Directly after the conference we will be offering you various unique options of
exploring the beauty and some of the landmarks of the country, including the Cradle of
Mankind close by, or a visit to one of South Africa’s world-renowned wildlife reserves,
a short flight from Johannesburg.
Bespoke packages to suit your preferences and budget are available from 360
360 Degrees Travel - YOUR BREAKAWAY &
Turn your conference into an adventure. If you are attending the Johannesburg
International Arbitration Week in South Africa, why not let us help you make the most
of every moment? We are passionate about travel!
Let us tailor make the perfect breakaway for you. We will ensure you get the best deals
on flights, accommodation and packages.
If you can dream it, we can make it happen.
Here are some suggestions to tantalize your travel appetite:
- Luxury Blue Train experience in to Cape Town, with a 3-night stay in Cape Town.
- Numerous Game lodges within 3 hours’ drive from Johannesburg to name a few:
‒ Ivory Tree, Shepherd’s Tree Game Lodge, Mabula Game Lodge and Mabalingwe
- Luxury Rovos Rail experience to The Victoria Falls, with a 3-night stay in a luxury
- A long weekend getaway to Sun City.
- Mountain biking, golf and spa experiences within the Waterberg region.
We have more than 30 years experience providing highly personalised, professional
service and unforgettable travel experiences. Contact the 360 Degrees Travel team to
see how we can add real value to your breakaway options and plan your personalised